Weekly rate for Christmas or New Year €2,750
Weekly rate for July & August €3,750
Weekly rate for May & June €2,750
Weekly rate for September €2,600
Weekly rate for rest of the year €2,400
Midweek breaks (3 nights) October to March €1,200
Weekend breaks (3 nights) October to March €1,400
This rate is for a week (seven nights), Saturday to Saturday for up to 10 people sharing on a self-catering basis. If you would like to book for a weekend break, a midweek break or a longer period of time, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you for your preferred dates.
A security deposit of €250 is payable by cash or credit/debit card on arrival and will be returned seven days after your departure, once we have ensured that no damage or breakages have occurred.
Smoking is not permitted at Fanningstown Castle, other than outside the castle in the grounds.
If you are thinking of bringing your a pet animal, please enquire directly before confirming your booking.
The rate includes:
- Welcome pack of groceries to help you get settled in.
- Luxury towels and bed linen.
- Travel cots and high chairs for the little ones, together with some toys (please advise prior to arrival)
- Complimentary wireless internet access.
- A selection of CDs, DVDs, books and board games for your enjoyment during your stay.
- Reasonable use of electricity.
- All applicable taxes.
For more details on what our accommodation has to offer, please click here.
Booking terms and conditions apply.
Fanningstown Castle has oil fired central heating. Oil usage is metered, charged at cost and is payable prior to departure.
Optional extras to enhance your stay
The following may be arranged at an additional charge:
- Personal chef to create a special dinner, or cater for you throughout your stay.
- Additional housekeeping.
- Classic car rental.
- Royal Enfield Motorcycle rental.
- Electric bicycle rental.
- Private tour of Adare village, to include the magnificent medieval Desmond Castle which sits on the banks of the River Maigue, the Augustinian Friary, Trinitarian Abbey, Franciscan Friary and Methodist Church.
- Private tour of Limerick City, to include King John’s Castle.
- Private fishing, complete with ghillie.
- Horse riding.
- Clay pigeon shooting.
Fanningstown Castle has been approved as a 4-Star Self-Catering Premises by Failte Ireland.