We are currently closed at present due to the Irish Government restrictions during this health crisis. The situation in Ireland is improving by the day & following the Government’s roadmap to the easing of restrictions, we look forward to re-opening Fanningstown Castle to guests under Phase 4 from 20th July 2020.
The safety and well-being of our guests is incredibly important to us & be assured we will follow and comply with all the Government guidelines to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
This summer we look forward to welcoming guests based here in Ireland, especially those who would normally rent a villa in Europe but due to COVID-19, will ‘staycation’ at home this year.
Hygiene and Safety Procedures for guests and staff
We will ensure the following practices are followed when we reopen:
- We will have full training on the implementation and maintenance of our Hygiene and Safety Procedures.
- Hand washing every 30 minutes. Signage at entrances to remind staff and guests to wash hands with soap and warm water frequently, for at least 20 seconds each time.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available at the entrances to the castle.
- Face masks will be available.
- Ban physical contact (no handshakes, hugs, high fives, fist bumps etc). We will ensure that social distancing guidelines are adhered to.
- Pre-registration of guests.
- Light switches, door handles, doorbells, wardrobe doors, shared surfaces, counter tops, hard surfaces etc will be sanitised regularly.
- Hairdryers & other small appliances will be disinfected prior to guests’ arrival.
- The ventilation at Fanningstown Castle is good being an old house & it will be well aired between lettings.
- In the event guests are feeling unwell or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, self-isolate in bedroom and contact our local GP.
- Policies will be reviewed & updated as information provided to us.